The main goal of the Center is to develop and strengthen the educational capabilities of Armenian higher educational institutions in IT/High-
Tech, to enhance their research potential, as well as creating a favorable environment for formation of sustainable businesses. Supporting
technical and managerial workforce to form viable teams by providing mentorship and access to financing, development and provision of
customized software solutions for SMEs and promotion of local technology products in global markets.
WE ARE HIRING
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Organize and schedule appointments
• Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
• Write and distribute email, letters, and forms
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Develop and maintain a mailing system
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures
• Maintain contact lists
• Provide general support to visitors
• Collaborate with managers and coordinators
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers, etc.
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• High School degree or 2-3 year university student; additional experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant will be a plus.
All interested candidates are invited to send their CV’s to email@example.com. Please write “#internISTC” in the subject line. Application deadline is 15th of April.
IBM is the main resource partner of the center providing latest hardware and software and wide range of solutions to support Armenia’s Entrepreneur Ecosystem. IBM delivers next generation solutions, such as IBM Bluemix, which was used to deploy this webpage—designed to propel radical ideas on how we live, work and innovate. More than a century of making a world a smarter place.
Since 1992, USAID has provided a broad range of development programs in Armenia, shifting from an initial humanitarian emphasis to assistance for economic, political and social transition. In 2005-2014, USAID transitioned from direct assistance to longer-term development initiatives aimed at increasing Armenia’s economic competitiveness, strengthening good governance, and ensuring higher quality and more accessible social and health services.
IT and High-tech sectors were declared as priority sectors for economic development by President of RA. The Government of the Republic of Armenia has been faithful to the adopted policy for many years and has supported projects aimed for development and promotion of the sector.
Enterprise Incubator Foundation (EIF) is one of the largest technology business incubators and consulting companies in the region, operating in Yerevan, Armenia. Established in 2002 within the framework of the World Bank’s “Enterprise Incubator” project. EIF is called to support the development of information and communication technology sector in Armenia through creating a productive environment for innovation, technological advancement and company growth.