WHEN: 14.12.2015 – 23.12.2015
DURATION: 10 hours, 5 days
PRICING: 45 000 AMD
WHERE: MLAB REGIONAL MOBILE APPLICATION LABORATORY
WHO: Economists and researchers in social sciences, as well as everyone who is using or wants to start using SPSS
Innovative Solutions & Technologies Center in Armenia (ISTC) and Enterprise Incubator Foundation kindly invite you to participate to an intensive short term training designed for economists and researchers in social sciences. This advanced training aims to familiarize participants with Discrete Choice Models in IBM SPSS Statistics. All methods will be demonstrated on examples.
The main topics of the training are the following:
- Basics of linear regression analysis and linear probability model
- Types of discrete choice models
- Logistic regression model and Logistic distribution
- Logistic regression variable selection methods
- Measures of goodness of fit in logistic regression
- Prediction of probabilities with logistic regression
- Grouped variables
- Multinomial Logistic Regression and Multinomial logistic regression reference category
- Multinomial Logistic Regression Options
- Measures of goodness of fit in multinomial logistic regression
- Prediction of probabilities with multinomial logistic regression
How to register: Please go to http://www.istc.am/en/online-registration/ and register by December 12, 2015. Please reconfirm your registration by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your name. As the number of participants is limited, the selection will be made on “first come – first served” basis. The selected participants will be notified additionally. For additional information please contact us at email@example.com, or call us at +(374 11) 219 700.
For group or corporate trainings please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .